Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Personal Hello to our Loved Ones

Hello Family & Friends...we had a fun day in Quito and enjoyed our time haggling at the Market!

We just wrapped up our Final Debrief and had a very meaningful evening celebrating all that God has done in and through us!  Here's a few words from the team..

KARIE~ Hola muchachos! I have had such an amazing time and an awesome experience here in Ecuador! I cannot wait to see you all and tell/show you everything! Love you all!

SHAWN~ This has been such a great trip and getting to see our family was icing on the cake!  It was so difficult to have to say goodbye again.  Can't wait to get back to see friends and family.

KARISSA~ This has been such an amazing experience. God has taught me SO much! I love and miss the Shatzer clan! Excited to see you all soon. P.S.- Momma... I was sending loving thoughts to you on your birthday!

BECCA~ Hola familia!! This week has been so amazing! I cannot wait to share my experiences with all of you when I get back home!! Love you all!! =)

JACKIE~Hola mis amigos and mi familia!  Our time here has rocked my world in incredible ways.  I made deep connections and I have heard God speaking into my heart in His gentle, loving way.  Prayer is so awesome and I have seen so many prayers answered.  Thank you to ALL who have been praying for us!

MARCUS~ Hey, how's it going? Just kidding, I know it's totally nuts in the Jacobs' household! Haha... sorry Mom. Anywho, it's been awesome here! I can't wait to see you guys again, including my besties (you know who you are!) See you after Harvey Cedars!

RIC~ Love you Jenny!  Thanks for giving me this week in the jungle with Marcus... looking forward to rejoining the circus soon.  Thank you Lord for your love and faithfulness to us all!

JASON~ Brooke and Weston! I've missed you guys a ton! I've had a great week and can't wait to tell you about my trip, but I love you both and am so ready to give you each big hugs. Thanks for your prayers and for going without me for a week.

ROBIN~It has been a wonderful week in Ecuador...I have LOVED every minute!  I am excited to get back home to share photos and stories with all of you.  Alexia & Megan....Mommy LOVES YOU and MISSES YOU so much.  I know Daddy has been taking great care of you!!  Babe...THANK YOU for making this week possible...your support means the world to me!

Hasta Manana!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Can't wait to see everyone and hear stories!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, good and faithful team ... welcome home:)

    ReplyDelete