Friday, June 25, 2010

A Picture of the Team


Hello, everyone!

This is Mel (not the team), and I realize that many of you have been checking faithfully each day for an update from your friends and family. They are in a part of Ecuador with no internet access and have been unable to update us. So I just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU for praying for them! I am confident that they are having an incredible trip and wait right along with you in hopeful anticipation to hear all of the stories of life-change both from them and the people they have met.

So, since they had not yet posted a picture of their team, I thought I would. :)

Posted by Mel (on behalf of the team)

P.S. If anyone of you would like to welcome them home, just a reminder that they will be arriving back at Daybreak between 2:00 - 2:30 AM on the early morning of Monday, June 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment